Saturday, August 6, 2016

Please vote in the poll

Attention current striders - 
As I explained in an email earlier this week, due to my BSU teaching schedule, I will not be able to attend our last session on 8/24 (for the record, I hate this scheduling conflict and am very sad to miss it).  This session is typically an easy stroll and chat from the white bridge to the park gate house where everyone walks together and catches up with others in the group who you may not have walked with on a weekly basis.  The session is traditionally followed by eating out at a local Mexican Restaurant.  It's just a really fun time to fellowship with one another and celebrate everyone's accomplishments.
I wanted to pose some possible alternate options in the form of a poll on the right side of the blog.  Please click your top 1-2 options and we'll go with majority rules.  The poll will close on Wednesday, 8/10 at 3:00 p.m. so please cast your vote by then.


Again, I truly regret this situation and am so very thankful for our group!!!!!  See you Wednesday!
Happy Striding!

1 comment:

  1. I can't vote from my phone for some reason. My choice is the Thursday because I work night shift on Tuesdays so I can't walk or go out to dinner. Ty Willie

    ReplyDelete